Documentation for blitting images

This forum is dedicated to those who want support programming in ugBASIC.
Questo forum è dedicato a chi desidera supporto per programmare in ugBASIC.
Ce forum est dédié à ceux qui souhaitent prendre en charge la programmation en ugBASIC.
ldir_hector

Documentation for blitting images

Post by ldir_hector »

I remember that you published a good documentation explaining with detailed examples how the blitting functions work and are intented to be used.

Unfortunately I lost this documentation and the facebook search engine fails to retrieve it !

Can you post it again there and on the ugBasic homepage to make it easier to find in the future. It's clearly a very impressive function and it needs to be discovered by anyone trying ugBasic !
spotlessmind1975
Site Admin

Re: Documentation for blitting images

Post by spotlessmind1975 »

Hi ldir_hector, nice to read you! :D
ldir_hector wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:25 pm Can you post it again there and on the ugBasic homepage to make it easier to find in the future. It's clearly a very impressive function and it needs to be discovered by anyone trying ugBasic !
The guide is here, and it is reachable by the user manual. But you're right, a general restyling is necessary. I'm doing it slowly. I started with examples, then moved on to keywords. Now it's time for the dedicated guides (I've already converted the one for TILED) and, finally, for the user manual.

The idea is to leave both editions.

I will let you know! ;)